High-tech winter-proofing for the rider who demands performance as progressive as their riding.
Leave it to the women's Burton [ak] 2L Elevation Anorak to fight off fierce weather patterns in the most critical moments. Trusted bluesign® approved GORE-TEX® 2L fabric considers environmental impacts while outperforming everything on the mountain thanks to its highly breathable and waterproof construction. Its technicalities are matched with the sleek style of a pullover design printed with a large owl totem on the back panel. Unmatched performance and a laundry list of rider-friendly features like an asymmetrical zipper to eliminate skin abrasion, a removable waist gaiter, jacket-to-pant interface, and a headphone cable port makes this shell one of Kimmy Fasani's favorites.
Women's [ak] Jacket Standard Features Package: GORE-TEX® Fabric Fully Taped Seams with GORE-SEAM® Tape [ak]TM Fit with Engineered Articulation Low-Profile ContourTM Hood with Adjustment NEW Ergonomic Water-Repellent Stretch Waist Gaiter with Jacket-to-Pant Interface Pit ZipsTM Ergo Shaped Cuffs Pack-Friendly Seams Goggle/Media Pocketing Laminated Internal Pass Pocket Hem Cinch Pocket Key Clip Lifetime Warranty
- Waterproofing: Ultimate
- Warmth: Shell
- WATERPROOFING: bluesign® Approved GORE-TEX® Fabric [2-Layer]
- WARMTH: Shell Mapped with Taffeta and Brushed Tricot Lining
- Fully Taped Seams with GORE-SEAM® Tape
- [ak] Fit with Engineered Articulation
- Headphone Cable Port in Left Handwarmer Pocket
- Large Owl Totem Screen Print on Center Back
- Water-Repellent Removable Waist Gaiter with Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Lifetime Warranty
- Includes Women's [ak] Jacket Standard Features Package