Professional-grade GORE-TEX« fabric performance for the 100-day season.
The lightweight feel and GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY« GORE-TEX« fabric of this clean and simple shell makes it a favorite for riders who demand premium treatment in demanding conditions. With a full list of guide-grade features, from a highly breathable zonal mapped lining to an articulated [ak] fit with a flattering contoured waist, the women's Burton [ak] 2L Stratus Pant offers professional-grade tech for the everyday rider. Add warm layers underneath midwinter to dial in your warmth or open the vents in the spring, no matter the weather or the season, this is the only pant you need.
Women's [ak] Pant Standard Features Package: GORE-TEX« Fabric Fully Taped Seams with GORE-SEAM« Tape [ak]TM Fit with Engineered Articulation Zippered Venting Microfleece Fly and Waistband Integrated Waist Adjustment [ak] Logo Fly Shanks Anti-Scuff Cuffs Cuff Elevators Boot Gaiter with Cuff-to-Boot Interface Expandable Cuffs Pocket Key Clip Lifetime Warranty
- WATERPROOFING: Ultimate
- WARMTH: Shell
- WATERPROOFING: bluesign« Approved GORE-TEX« Fabric [2-Layer]
- WARMTH: Shell Mapped with Taffeta, Brushed Tricot, and Mesh Lining
- Fully Taped Seams with GORE-SEAM« Tape
- [ak] Fit with Engineered Articulation
- Inner Thigh Vents
- Contoured Adjustable Waist
- Lifetime Warranty
- Includes Women's [ak] Pant Standard Features Package