Ms. Marquardt is one of the most versatile female riders in the world, and her board fits her perfectly. Designed to take on any conditions, this board is equally at home behind the boat or down in the sewer runoff in downtown LA during a winch session. It's super smooth, provides a ton of pop and flex at the same time. Step up your game with the new Melissa!Key Features of the Liquid Force Melissa Wakeboard:
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors
- Aggressive, Continuous Rocker - Smooth, Fluid Carves With A High Arcing Pop.
- Abs Flex Sidewall - Superior Strength, A Lively Spring And Soft Landings.
- D-I-S-C Hull Through Center - Double - Inside - Single - Concave. Softens Landings And Maintains Board Speed.
- Variable Edge Rail - Rounded Rail In The Center For A Forgiving Feel, Sharp Rail At The Tail For Edge Control And Response.
- Molded-In, Warped Side Fins - Superior Tracking Hold With Minimum Drag.